I am happy to win 3: 0 victory in the Zenji T1, win revenge.

Zenji's LCK championship is in many ways. It was the T1, which had often blocked Zenji's championship, and won the overwhelming score of 3-0, the championship cup that had never been rebranded with Zenji. Too many records were given to Zenji and the players at once.

[BMW Naturally, the emotions of the players are more happy than ever. Immediately after the finals, Game Mecca met with the players who had barely escaped from the championship.

Q. Please start with the winning testimony.

Ko Dong-bin : I'm so happy to win in the first year of his appointment.

Won Sang-yeon : I'm happy to win with a good performance, and I will do my best because I have to bring the Roll Cup title to LCK.

'Doran' Choi Hyun-joon : 3-0, and I am happy to have revenge on spring.

'Peanut' Han Wangho : T1 is not easy to win 3-0. It will be better trimmed and looks good in the Rolled Cup.

'Chobi' Jung Ji-hoon : In the meantime, it has been blocked by T1, but I win 3: 0 and win.

'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk : So far, the team members must have been difficult. There is a expectation that the Rolled Cup can be finished with good grades.

'Ri Henz' Son Si-woo : I'm happy to come to the best team members and show you a good look in the Rolled Cup.

Q. I showed confidence in Banpic, but how did you prepare?

Ko Dong-bin : I learned the results of the coinTOS immediately after the end of the T1 match last week. Since then, I have prepared the game accordingly. In the first set, we won the combination we prepared, so the rest of the game flowed without difficulty.

Q. I went out to the Rolled Cup No. 1, but what is the most wary team?

'Chobi' Jung Ji-hoon : I didn't care about preparing for the final. However, the LPL teams don't think anyone will only care. Because everyone is good at it, I think we should be wary of the LPL itself.

Q. After the first set of Quadra Kill, I headed to Baron. What kind of feeling was it at the time?

'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk : It is more important to win than Pentakill. I didn't have the greed of pentakill.

Q. After winning the championship, I showed tears. How did you choose Shinjid this time?

'Ri Henz' Son Si-woo : I was for the first time to win. Shinji has been allowed by Jaehyuk (Ruler) has not been allowed.

Q. What if I kept overwhelming performance this season, but I have paid attention from the coaching staff?

Ko Dong-bin : Van Picked things have become a meta and became a favorable composition for us.

Won Sang-yeon : I see the best team. The characteristics of our team are that players believe in each other and have stickiness.

Q. Ruler athletes also shed tears shortly after winning, but if there is the most memorable moment through his professional life?

'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk : 2019 is the most memorable. I was so sad and sorry to see my fans at the time. At the time, I thought it was hard to give up the pro. However, even though I was defeated, I saw the fans who continued to cheer for it, and I had a mind to do my best to do my best. It is memorable when it has grown humanally.

** Q. T1 said that it should be overwhelmed.

Chobi’ Jung Ji-hoon : T1 I think there is no reason to contract any team.

Q. If he couldn't win at the media day, he said he would blame him. Do you have a plan to say what you want to say to the director?

'Chobi' Jung Ji-hoon : If you play the game, it is because of the manager, but if you win, you are thanks to the player. I look forward to the director's gift. (Laughter)

' Rihenz' Son Si-woo : I agree with it (laughs).

Ko Dong-bin : Once athletes seem to have a good manner, and the gifts will reward you with the hawk of love (laughs).

Q. What did you think of your play today affected MVP selection?

'Peanut' Han Wang-ho : I think it was a big twisted game composition in the second set. The three sets made it okay, but it seems that it was noticed that I won the Baron bang fight.

** Q. I aimed a lot of tower in T1, but how did Peanut Han Wang-ho help in today's game? Also, I didn't sing a song that was a pledge today.

'Doran' Choi Hyun-joon : When the opponent's jungle comes to the tower, it was easy to avoid because the peanut player was open in advance. In the case of a song, he has made a pledge in the regular season and is asked a lot of questions. I think I should make a pledge carefully in the future (laughs). We will discuss the content for the fans with the team and inform you in the future.

Q. 'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk reached the top of 2017 and this year, when the bottom was an important meta. In the face of maximizing his own carriage, he is powerful. Are you confident that he will be active in the world competition?

'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk : The game style of 2017 and this year is different. In 2017, if I moved according to the words, I am now leading the play. Even if you go to the Rolled Cup, I think it can show the performance in the LCK.

Q. Lastly, if there is something to say to the fans

'Ri Henz' Son Si-woo : It seems to have given good memories to fans while finishing the game today. We will try to make better memories in the future.

'Ruler' Park Jae-hyuk : The fans would have won the championship. Without the fans' support, there would have been no championship. I will try to look good in the Rolled Cup.

'Chobi' Jung Ji-hoon : I feel good to show you the championship for fans. I will try to show good performance in the future.

'Peanut' Han Wang-ho : Personally, the performance was the worst in 2019, but the fans kept cheering and interested, so I could do well again. Zenji fans said they would win the championship, but I am glad that I can keep my promise.

'Doran' Choi Hyun-joon : Thank you for being as immersive as the fans or players. I have proved in the career of the championship, so if you are comfortable, I would be grateful.

Won Sang-yeon : I will try to make my favorite players, coaching staff, and teams happy.

Ko Dong-bin : Since I became the winning team, I think I can carry some strength on my shoulders (laughs).

Comments